25 January, 2018
Sindhi Biryani (Step By Step Recipes) 2018Posted in : Rice on by : admin
Sindhi Biryani (Step By Step Recipe) By Zubaida Tariq
Sindhi Biryani is among the foremost famed recipes of biryani within the region. In Asian country and Asian nation, nevertheless, there are introduced dozens of various biryani recipes, however, Sanskrit Biryani, that uses the set of specialized Sanskrit spices, creating it a singular and distinct piece among all different biryanis.
You must have detected its name but you will not have eaten up its style because it isn’t out there all over. thus place everything aside and be prepared. Cookingbite.com is telling here the way to build Sanskrit Biryani direction with step by step pictorial directions. Here you go, fancy the distinction of Sanskrit Spices.
Sindhi Biryani ki Aajza:-
- Oil ½ Cup
- Pyaz (Onion) sliced 3 medium
- Adhrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 Tbs
- Chicken ½ kg
- Sabut kali Mirch (Black peppercorns) 8-9
- Baadiyan ka Phool (Star anise) 1
- Darchini (Cinnamon sticks) 2
- Laung (Cloves) 4-5
- Badi elaichi (Black cardamom) 1
- Hari elaichi (Green cardamom) 4
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 Tsp
- Lal Mirchi powder (Red chili powder) to taste
- Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 Tsp
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 Tsp
- Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Tez paat (Bay leaf) 1
- Dahi (Yogurt) ¾ Cup
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) cubes 3 medium
- Hari Mirch (Green chilies) 4-5
- Aloo Bukhara (Plums) 5-6
- Hara dhania (Green coriander) handful
- Podina (Mint leaves) handful
- lemon juice 2 tbs
- Chawal (Rice) Basmati Sella ½ kg (soaked and boiled with whole spices & salt)
- Aloo (Potatoes) boiled 2-3
- Pyaz (Onion) fried
- Lemon juice 2 tbs
- Remaining cooked rice
- Pani (Water) 1-2 tbs
- Zarda ka rang (Yellow food color) ½ tsp
- Pyaz (Onion) fried
- Oil 1 tbs
Chawalon ko obal(boil) kar lain..obaltay (boil) waqat 1 chamach sufaid sirka ,kaali mirchain,Thora sa garam masala dalain
Sindhi Biryani Ki Tarkeeb:-
Pan mein oil aur pyaz dal ker golden brown fry ker lein,fried pyaz ki adhe quantity bahir nikal ker side per rakh dein.
Baqi fried pyaz mein adrak lehsan paste dal ker ache tarhan mix ker lein.
Chicken Shamil karain aur chicken ka rang tabdeel honay tak fry lain.
Sabut kali mirch,baadiyan ka phool,darchini,laung,badi elaichi,hari elaichi,zeera,lal micrh powder, haldee powder,garam masala powder,zeera powder,dhania powder,namak,tez paat aur dahi dal ker ache tarhan mix karein aur 4-5 minutes kliya paka lein.
Tamatar dal kar achi tarhan mix kar lain.
sabaz mirchein, alo bukhara, sabaz dhania aur podina dal kar achi tarhan mix karain.
Dhak ker 6-8 minutes kliya paka lein.
Cooked chicken & gravy ki adhe quantity ko bahir nikla ker rakh dein ,lemon juice ,cooked chawal ,boiled aloo, remaining cooked chicken,fried pyaz,lemon juice,baqi bachay hoye cooked chawal,pani,zarda ka rang, fried pyaz aur oil dal dein,dhak ker 10 minutes kliya steam cook ker lein.
Sindhi Biryani Recipe In English
- Chicken: 1kg
- Rice: 1/2kg
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Chopped Tomatoes: 4 pcs
- Oil: 3/4 cup
- Green Chili (Crushed): 5 to 6
- Coriander Powder: 2 teaspoons
- All Spice Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tablespoons
- Red Chili Powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: 2 teaspoons / as per taste
- Whole Green Chili: 8 to 10 / as per taste
- Dried Plums: 10 to 12 pcs
- Potatoes: 1/2kg. Cut and fry.
- Onions: 4 to 5 pcs medium
- Chopped Green Mint: 1/2 bunch
- Lemon: 2 pcs (sliced)
- Tomatoes: 2 pcs (sliced)
- Green Chilies: 3 to 4 pcs (thin chopped)
- All Spice Powder: 1 tablespoon (cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom)
- Heat 3/4 cup oil, fry onions to golden brown, in an exceedingly cooking pan and transfer onions into a pot.
- Add 1 kg chicken, 6 crushed green chilies, coriander powder, salt, red chili powder and chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Add water and cook until chicken is soft.
- Add yogurt and fried onions and then cook until gravy is thick.
- Cut potatoes and fry. Add fried potatoes and plums. and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Lower the flame and add ground allspice powder.
- When liquid comes up, biryani masala is ready (switch the stove off)
- Make layer upon masala with chopped mint, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chili and sliced lemons.
- Now add all spice powder (cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper) to water and boil.
- When simmered, add salt and rice and boil rice. When 1 kanni remains, transfer it in a strainer.
- Now place rice all over in biryani masala pot. Mix yellow food coloring with water and one spoon kewra and put on the rice. Cook on a fast flame.
- When smoke comes out of the pan, lower the flame and place on the dam for 15 minutes.
- When Dam for 15 minutes finished, a very tasty Sindhi Biryani is ready to serve.
Always cook rice in a wide pan. This allows cooking rice well. You can adjust the use of green or red chili as you like.
A perfect and easy Chicken Sindhi Biryani recipe to try at home…